Christmas Island boasts some of the best scuba diving trips in Australia and has some of the longest drop-offs in the world. The island rises dramatically from the edge of the Java Trench, Indian Ocean’s deepest point. This contributes to the endless kilometres of spectacular drop-off diving with most walls being only 20 metres from the shoreline.
Departing from Perth
Travel 1 April 2022 – 31 March 2023 from $4,919^ per person, twin share
- Return flights from Perth including baggage
- Meet and greet on arrival on Cocos Keeling Islands
- 7 nights accommodation Christmas Island
- 7 nights accommodation Cocos Keeling Islands
- 7 days car hire on Christmas Island and 7 days on Cocos Keeling Islands
- 9 days total diving – 2 boat dives per day, including tanks, weights and lunch
Terms & conditions: ^Advertised prices are per person, based on twin share, including airfares flying Virgin Australia ex Perth and pre-payable taxes. Valid for travel between 1 Apr 22 – 31 Mar 23, seasonal surcharges apply. Book by 31 Jan 22. Offer is subject to change, availability and may be withdrawn without notice. Credit card surcharges may apply. Special conditions may apply to adhere to government COVID-19 regulations and border restrictions. ATAS accredited A14252. BKB Holidays, brought to you by Broome, Kimberley & Beyond. For full conditions contact Champagne Travel on 08 9535 9999.